AutoCAD Drawings Translation
AventA Translation Company offers services for:
- AutoCAD construction drawings translation
- AutoCAD engineering drawings translation
Why Is AutoCAD Drawings Translation So Specific?
- The translation must be made by technical translator.
- The translation is made in AutoCAD only.
- The translator must be an advanced AutoCAD user.
- The text must be translated and formatted at once.
The information you should provide to the project manager when placing the AutoCAD translation order:
- AutoCAD version used to create the drawing
- specific fonts, if any
- additional settings, if any
- templates, if any
What Does AutoCAD Translation Price Depend On?
AventA calculates the cost of the translation based on the following factors:
- A file consisting of 1 drawing sheet which contains 1,860 or less characters including spaces is taken as one standard translation page.
- Translation of a file consisting of 1 drawing sheet which contains more than 1,860 characters including spaces is priced based on the number of pages.
- Translation of a file consisting of more than 1 drawing sheet is priced as follows: each sheet will be taken separately as set forth in Items 1 and 2 above.
To find out the prices for 1 standard page of technical translation please visit Prices section.
When assigning the specialist for drawing translations we consider his/her technical translation experience and AutoCAD user skills. It is essential for high-quality translation.
Order Delivery Dates
Since AutoCAD translations combine the complexity of technical translation and working with drawings, 3 working days is the minimum period for the order delivery.