Turmoil of modern life is very demanding and translation companies often have to face real challenges when the customer needs the translation to be done in a huge rush.
What is Urgent Translation?
An urgent translation means that the translator has to work more than normal working hours a day for large orders or perform the task in the shortest possible time for small orders, even if only one certificate has to be translated. However, urgent translations take time, and 5 pages cannot be translated in 10 minutes.
An urgent order is delivered within at least 3 hours.
This mainly includes:
- urgent embassy documents translation;
- urgent contract or agreement translation;
- urgent tender documents translation;
- urgent technical translation;
- urgent invoice translation;
- urgent customs bonds translation.
How Is Urgent Translation Specific?
- It is often made by more than one translator.
- The translation can contain minor stylistic errors as there is no time to proofread the text properly.
- Urgent translation is never made by machine translation software.
How Much Are Urgent Translation Services?
Urgent translations are generally more expensive than any other orders. For urgent translation, AventA Translation Company adds 100% to the prices listed in Prices section.
Urgent Translation Expertise
Since the very beginning of our activity, we in AventA Translation Company have worked with urgent orders for both standard documents and translation of 100 pages or more in only a few days. We can deliver both high-quality and timely results due to the professional approach we use in our work.