Apostille certification and legalization service
List of services provided by AventA Translation Company for document legalization and affixing apostilles:
- affixing apostilles in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
- affixing apostilles in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- affixing apostilles in the Ministry of Education of Ukraine
- document legalization in the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- document legalization in embassies
- affixing apostilles in the Russian Federation
An apostille is a stamp 9 х 9 cm in size affixed on the reverse of the document.
An apostille-bearing document issued abroad is valid in our country and vice versa.
Please note that if you need to have your documents apostilled:-
1. Ukraine does not require any apostilles on a passport / copy of a passport;
2. The documents issued by a Civil Registry Office (Certificate of Marriage, Birth Certificate, etc.) after 1993 may be apostilled via a notarized copy. In you have the document issued before 1993, it must be replaced with the new one;
3. The documents issued in any location other that Kiev or Kiev region are to be certified on the reverse by the regional public authorities, e.g. a Birth Certificate issued in Lviv region must bear the stamp of Lviv Region Civil Registry Office;
4. The documents to be used in Ukraine issued by the public authorities of the CIS countries do not require any apostillization.
Legalization has essentially the same function as apostilles. The differences between legalization and apostillization include:- a) the graphic presentation; b) the countries requiring legalization of the documents instead of apostillization (e. g.: Germany, United Arab Emirates, etc.); c) the legalization performed by the third party such as translation company requires issuing a power of attorney.