AventA Translation Company provides certified translators for attending:
- Notary’s Office (for making powers of attorney, signing articles of association, contracts, sale and purchase agreements, etc.)
- court proceedings, militia departments, Public Prosecutor’s Office
- offices of any other public authorities
Why Do You Need a Certified Translator?
Ukrainian laws prescribe that the translator’s qualification is only confirmed by a diploma of higher education containing ‘Translator’ (or sometimes ‘Linguist’) as an awarded specialty.
Such certified translator must be present for recording any notarial acts involving a non-Ukrainian-speaking foreigner.
A certified translator can also be required to act on behalf of a non-resident in court or any other public authorities.
Cost of a Certified Translator’s Services
AventA Translation Company applies to the services provided by a certified translator the same price rates as to the sequential interpretation services. We accept orders for at least 3 hours of translation.
To learn more about the prices please go to Prices page.
Please remember to provide the following information to the project manager:
- Target language
- Any relevant materials (such as drafts of notarial documents, particulars of the case, etc.)
- Time and place of interpretation
- Documents to be taken by the translator
- Your contact details
Our Advantages and Expertise
We in AventA Translation Company are constantly extending our team of qualified translators who are always ready to provide interpretation services at a notary’s office or somewhere else.
To learn what our customers say about our translators please read the testimonials on Customer References page.
AventA can quickly provide qualified English, German and French translators. If you need the translation in any other languages, please contact us at least 2-5 days prior to the event.